Past webinar training sessions:
- Tue, Feb 18, 10 AM EST – Webinar Recording – Presentation – Annex 5-A Document
- Wed, Feb 19, 2 PM EST – Webinar Recording – Presentation – Annex 5-A Document
- Wed, Feb 20, 4 PM EST – Webinar Recording – Presentation – Annex 5-A Document
- Wed, Feb 21, 10 AM EST – Webinar Recording – Presentation – Annex 5-A Document
Future webinar sessions registration links:
In preparation for the changeover from NAFTA to USMCA, STTAS is hosting webinars to walk through the anticipated required documentation and data elements. All companies involved with NAFTA/USMCA shipments are strongly encouraged to attend and learn what they can prepare now for the change.
We plan on addressing the same content in each webinar, including the following:
- Anticipated differences between NAFTA and USMCA collection and the need for labor value content (LVC) – two new document types
- Requirements around collecting NAFTA and USMCA in parallel with an expected mid-year need for USMCA documentation
- What data should begin to be collected from suppliers to ease the transition into responding to USMCA-related requests for documentation and information
- What is the USMCA/LVC requirements and how will STTAS request these of suppliers in behalf of its clients?
- What will the STTAS documents look like?
- What fields will be required?
- How can they be completed?
- Impact on vehicle manufacturers and duty imports without docs in place upon implementation
- Any other related questions or concerns submitted
To accommodate schedules, we have four webinar options scheduled, and two make-up sessions. Each will be approximately 60 minutes long. Recorded sessions in English and Spanish will be available to be accessed by those who will be unable to attend.
Please note: the content provided on these webinars and all other webinars from STTAS, a UPS Company, and Unite Parcel Service, Inc. are for informational purposes only and do not constitute nor provide any legal advice.