Join STTAS for an afternoon of networking and learning about the hot topics in logistics and trade – without any travel barriers!
- Hear about the latest trends and topics in Global Trade, Logistics, and Freight Forwarding
- Network live with other attendees
- Learn about UPS Supply Chain Solutions services and chat with experts in a virtual expo (including the STTAS booth)
The first 1000 to register and submit their mailing address will be shipped a UPS swag box!
When: Wednesday, March 10, 2021, 1PM – 5PM (EST)
Key speakers include:
- Philippe Gilbert, President of UPS Supply chain Solutions
- Romaine Seguin, President of UPS Global Freight Forwarding
- Timothy Denoyer, Economist at ACT Research, Author with Cass Information Systems
- Kevin Huntsmen, Senior Executive at Mastio & Company
- Raymond Hill, Senior Lecturer in Finance, Emory Goizueta Business School
View or download the PDF Invite: INVITE – Supply Chain Virtual Connect March 10