Join thousands of supply chain professionals for a day of networking and learning about hot topics in logistics and trade – without any travel barriers!
- Hear from companies like yours on how they’re navigating 2021 and beyond
- Get the latest forecasts on air and ocean freight – when will the market calm?
- Build connections and network live with other attendees
- Visit the virtual expo booths and have your questions answered by experts (including the STTAS booth!)
- Enter drawings for swag giveaways
When: Wednesday, September 1, 2021, 10AM – 3PM EDT
Key speakers include:
- Scott Luton and Greg White from Supply Chain Now
- Philip Damas, Head of Drewry Supply Chain Advisers, Drewry
- Marco Bloemen, Managing Director of Seabury Consulting
- Joel Prakken, Chief US Economist & Co-gead of US Economics, IHS Markit
- Bob Jancke, Lecturer & former Executive Director at Seagate Technology
- and many more experts from UPS and STTAS
View or download the PDF Invite: INVITE – Supply Chain Virtual Connect March 10