The term “User” shall be understood as an Internet user who visits the following website https://www.sttas.com/Home.aspx and its subsites, hereinafter referred to as the “Portal”.
Contact with the Company
- In order to contact the Company the User can make use of the contact details indicated in the “Contact” tab: https://www.sttas.com/contact/.
- The User can contact the Company using the contact details provided on the website, e.g. the email address, in all matters regarding the usage of the Portal as well as business matters. In case of such correspondence personal data, such as an email address, shall also be processed.
- Any personal data that the User provides during the process of contacting the Company are processed in a manner consistent with the requirements defined in the provisions of law, in particular Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC, hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”.
Users can also directly contact the designated Data Protection Officer, Janina Laskowska, using the following email address: email@example.com or by Company’s correspondence address: STTAS Europe, ul. Żwirki i Wigury 18, Business Garden, 02-092 Warszawa.
Data Controller & Processor
- The Company is the personal data controller
- The Company may entrust the processing of the collected personal data of the Users to another entity based on a personal data processing agreement.
Information on the recipients of the data
The Company informs Users that the recipients of personal data include entities belonging to the UPS group and service providers, which have signed a personal data processing agreement.
- The User has the right to access his or her personal data and may verify, rectify, transfer or delete the data by submitting an appropriate request to the Company.
- The User also has the right to restrict personal data processing.
- The User also has the right to object to the processing of personal data in certain instances: processing used for direct marketing purposes; processing used for scientific, historical research or statistical purposes; and processing based on legitimate interests of the Company or a third party or because processing is necessary to perform a public interest task or to exercise an official authority.
- If the personal data are not processed in accordance with the legal requirements, the User can lodge a complaint with a supervisory body.
Purpose & Basis of Data Processing
- The Company processes personal data of the Users and uses it within the scope and for the purpose of:
- answering the messages directed to the Company by the User.
- sending newsletters
- The legal basis for personal data processing is consent, which User grants by sending email and the Company’s legitimate business interest, which is meant by providing answers User’s inquiry.
Data Processing Period
Personal data processed under this Policy shall be processed for the time necessary to achieve the purposes outlined in this Policy or as otherwise required or permitted by law.
The Company applies appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect personal data protection to, for example, prevent extraction and modification of personal data sent electronically by unauthorized persons.
The User has the right to contact the Company anonymously or using a nickname. In some cases, however, correspondence may require provision of personal data such as the User’s name.
- The Company stores cookies on the User’s device and may access the information contained therein for the following purposes:
- to maintain the website counters.
- for statistical purposes, allowing the Company to analyze the way the Users use the Portal.
- The Company informs Users that changes to the configuration of the web browser which prevent or restrict storing of cookies on the User’s device may result in restrictions of the functionality of the Portal and other provided services. Deleting cookies during the User’s use of the Portal may have similar consequences.
- The Company uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc., hereinafter referred to as “Google”.
- Google will utilize said information in order to evaluate the usage of the Portal by the User, create reports on website traffic for website operators and provide other services associated with website traffic and Internet usage.
- Google may transfer information to third parties, if it shall be required to do so by law or to service providers who perform services on behalf of Google.
- The User can turn off Google Analytics by installing a free browser add-on blocking Google Analytics, available at: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=pl.
The Policy may be updated periodically. The most recent version of the Policy can be accessed at https://www.sttas.com/privacy-terms.